Saturday, 7 August 2010

My house is a mixture of particularly placed, delicate, beautiful items & scary but cute characters. It has a slight identity crisis. Some of it belongs in a trendy fashion mag (yeah, that's what I like to think!) & some of it's just a jumble of scary/cute.

Little pink clogs brought back for me from Amsterdam last week sit alongside my scary car boot kitties, cat from Tokyo & a hand painted tile.


Cute little ice lolly moulds, from this shop, you should really go check one out if there's one near you! Just a shame it doesn't seem to be sunny anymore!


This little Japanese paper balloon I brought back from Brighton, he sits with all my Pepe & Friends. The turquoise clock was an ebay bargain.

1 comment:

  1. Gold is forever. It is beautiful, useful, and never wears out. Small wonder that gold has been prized over all else, in all ages, as a store of value that will survive the travails of life and the ravages of time
    coins for sale

    ReplyDelete