Saturday, 1 May 2010

Cake.

It's my birthday this bank hol monday. So I'll be busy eating cake, having bbqs, spending time with lots of lovely people & generally having a rather lovely time. It's edwina.simone's first birthday too in a couple of weeks, since things changed somewhat.
So stay tuned for some birthday offers & special things happening over the next couple of weeks!















It would make my day is pickles wore a little tee like this.


PS check out kitty n dog blog for some cute new posts.


Have a good bank hol weekend, lets hope it's sunny!
















5 comments:

  1. Ahh happy cake weekend my dear!! enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! it's my birthday sooooon. the cool kids were clearly all born in may hehe ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the above statement!
    (I'm late May :D )

    happy birthday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers ladies... the cool kids are def born in May :)


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the cat and birthday pic!!!!

    SOOOOO Cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete