Thursday, 1 April 2010

Spoon

Yep, spoons. So...

I've been to many places & seen many beautiful spoons that I like (oddly enough) but have never known what to do with them... it's quite ok to just have pretty things just to look at, I know that. But spoons? Come on.

I saw someone with a spoon bangle ages & ages ago & thought some day I'd rather like to make myself one. Bash it around a bit, how hard can it be. So on Monday I bought myself not one, but three spoons. Why not. One is pretty & would look lovely shaped into a bangle, the other is pretty but heavy, not sure I could ever form it into anything & the last is plain, just wondered if I could pierce a pretty design into.

But I need more tools for that, so in the meantime check out these spoon bangle beauties & I'll let you know how I get on




& these too
& these...

These are my lovely spoons. A £14 well spent



1 comment:

  1. Those are lovely spoons, I look forward to seeing what you do with them! It's a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete