Wednesday, 10 March 2010

teapots, lamps, leaves...

I saved this lamp from my parent's garage full of stuff destined to go onto ebay. It has been in there for years, it was my nan's, she brought it back from Spain when she lived there about 50 years ago or something, its made from alabaster. I love the veins that light up when you plug it in, it goes oddly well with the old look we have going on in our living room! I just hope I don't break it or anything!



Here's a little tea set & milk jug I also claimed from the ebay pile.

My finished pierced aluminium leafy necklace. I know it's not the most original or revolutionary design, but I quite like it.

And also a little alumium teapot that I love too. I'm undecided how I'm going to sell these, as a charm on their own, to attach to what you like, or as a pendant with chain. I like how light it is, especiallu if you're going to put it on a bracelet with lots of other ones. Has a brushed satin finish.

1 comment:

  1. Really great finds!

    I love your charms too.

    I think they would look really special on a simple chain.

    ReplyDelete