Saturday, 24 October 2009

I'm always interested to see behind the scenes of people's workspaces & processes, my little studio is still a work in progress, so here is a little look into things until we're fully back on track after the move...

plate & frame getting ready to be photographed. love the old biscuit barrel that I keep bits & bobs in now & my ancient mac. Haven't used it for years but I just like the way it looks... will pop it in the loft as it's a pretty, but takes up a lot of space.

Glueing new & vintage buttons from my massive collection for button rings. Made these a while ago & they tend to come out at fairs & sell really well, perhaps I should pop them into the shop?

Glass ready to be fused. love this process, I have stopped cutting myself every time I cut glass now, I have lots of lovely autumny coloured glass ready to be made into earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment