Wednesday, 7 October 2009

button swap

here are the lovely goodies I recieved in the lovely sam from incy wincy stiches button swap.

there's a cute little wrap around bracelet, a buttony pendant, little buttony clips & a lovely turquoise button ring, that I'm wearing today, it goes with my turquoise leopard print cardi nicely. there are also lots of lovely buttons & beads, that are too nice to use! there was also a nice bar of milk choc included, that went in rather a short time, with teas!


here's the stuff I sent, buttons made by myself, which will be available in the shop within the next few days after many requests! a variety of papers, stickers & vintage lace. & a buttony bib necklace made from fabric I brought back from Japan & also lots of lovely old & new buttons. I may start making more of these, I have made a few in the past but may start again, what do you think? I like how chunky & fabricy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment